Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2015



Are you ready? It's here!! A new start - time to take a good look at the things in our lives we want to change, make better, do differently.

Maybe this year, if each of us chose to make one solid positive change, the world would become a little bit of a better place to live.... or what if each day, we looked for one opportunity to do something nice for someone else, stranger or friend...even anonymously....what do you think that would do?

I don't know. We always think of the things that will make our lives more organized, healthier, happier - maybe also add something outside of ourselves and see what happens. I tend to think that the reward of enriching another's life would be enough to keep us going throughout the year...

Don't get me wrong...I have some lofty goals to de-clutter (much needed), simplify, and reach a new level of fitness with my mountain biking...but to serve others and look outside myself will be more beneficial to me and my circle of influence....  I would love to have you leave comments of ideas we could try to help others, or things you have done or been the recipient of. So...

                                                             HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment